Friday 16 November 2007

I've been Tagged

Chewy, as posted a very amusing tag game, give it try.



Two names you go by (besides your given names)?

1. Knockout , as in K.O.
2. Ourkid , called by my younger brother.


Two things you are wearing right now?

1. A oxygen mask.
2. Dressing gown and Jammies


Two longest car rides ?

1. Route 66. now ain't that a kick in the head.
2. Bolton to Bucharest, Romania, 1992 mercy mission.

Two of your favorite things to do:

1. Public speaking
2. Eating out, if you had to taste my wifes cooking you'd know what I mean.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Tomorrow.
2. A new laptop.

Three animals you have or have had:

1. Princess, My Boxer but that was over 40 years ago.
2. Shelly, a Jack Russell, mad as a hatter but loyal for fourteen years.
3. Jack, a King Charles,2years old. Named by my youngest grandson.

Three thing you ate today:

1. Chicken Sandwich.
2. Steak Diane.
3. Sticky toffee pudding.

Two things you are doing tomorrow:

1. Attending a church Christmas fair.
2. Distributing gifts for my house bound members of our support group.

Two favorite holidays:

1. 1994 Motorhome trip across the U.S. on route 66.
2. The Next one ?

Two favorite beverages:

1 Whisky and soda. but not to much soda.
2. If I must Coffee.

Three people I tag :-

Mary, Get your own Name
Rachell, Pasture Musings
Lin, If the creek dont rise

17 comments:

Mary said...

Good stuff. I will post my later. I'm sure my answers can't be as interesting as yours.

San said...

Hey, Keith. I enjoyed reading that. A 40-year old boxer? Wow, that's longevity. Sticky toffee pudding--never had it--but the sound of it makes me salivate. Have fun with the gift distribution.

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi Mary,

Look forward to seeing your tag questions.

What happened to the hallowen photo?

Best regards
Keith.

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi San,

Princess, my Boxer was 40 YEARS AGO, but she did live to be 14.

The gifts have been distributed and I'm Kn---ed. but it was worth it. I think !!

Sorry San I should have tagged you but I suppose we could cheat and let you answer as well, give it a go it's fun.

Best wishers,
Keith.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oi Keith, how come you're on the oxygen again? Take it easy, will you?

Well done on the pressie front, I'm sure it means a lot to those whom you distribute them to. (x)

Rachelle said...

Woo-hoo! Since you and Shrink both tagged me, do I get to have 4 answers instead of just 2???
:))
Give me a few days, I am running behind a bit at home since being away, you know, it just all falls apart without me (HA-HA-HA!!!)
Slainte~
Rachelle

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi Stinky,

Just a quick whiff, to recharge the battery.

Presents disttibuted, you know more then I do, I hope your right.

Now it back on the oxygen for a quick fix.

U.L.

Keith ((x))

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi Rachelle,

That stinky, I mean Shrinky gets everywhere, Be my guest you have four and six answers if you wish.

That your time no rush !!

Loved your last post.

Best regards
Keith.

Mary said...

Oh well Keith that photo came and went.
I've posted my tag finally!

Mary said...

P.S.- I've never had sticky toffee pudding but it sounds yummy.

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi Mary,

I'll send you the recipe for sticky toffee pudding.But be warned it is addictive.

I know some things dont translate to well when they cross the pond, but what is NYCw/john and Cosmo as a beveridge ?

Bye the way thanks for your endorsment of "past,present and future" it's well appreceiated.

Best wishers,

Keith.

San said...

Keith, thanks for clearing that up about the boxer. I was wondering why he wasn't in the Guinness Book of World Records, along with the guy who grew a beard two miles long.

I think the tag sounds fun and will probably do it when I have a little more time. Today I'm cleaning house in preparation for the arrival of houseguests for our Thanksgiving.

Take care.

San said...

And now I've referred to Princess as "he." Apologies, Princess.

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi San,

I used to refer to Princess, like HE was a lovely dog.all the time.

i also did it with Shelly the Jack Russell. Maybe that's why this one (Jack) in a DOG.

But so cute.

Take care.
Keith.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, Keith! I have been so busy at work and painting and posting to my blog... I'm just now making my rounds of blog friend's sites.

(Big Smile) That was a fun and easy game, huh?

Boxers are my favorite dogs. I'm a cat person, but if I had a dog it would be a boxer.

A lot of us want new laptops. (Santa? You listening?)

You enjoy public speaking? I cringe at the thought.

Thanks for playing!

San said...

I got around to playing, Keith. And I got some others to play too. They seemed to enjoy it. Kept them from more serious pursuits like making lesson plans and doing housework.

San said...

Keith, when you have some time to fritter away, come over to my place and take the Dante's Inferno test. See what level of hell you're banished to. Might be an eye-opener.