Monday 1 October 2007

Please engage brain before opening the mouth.


I being fairly new to the blog scene, sometimes I cannot comprehend the mind set of some of the complete and utter idiots out there. They in the main a faceless idiots that I am never likely to meet, so why does their written word get me so up tight.

Recently I along with countless others have been following the stories, exploits and general funnies of a certain lady. This Lady introduced me to the wonderful world of blog land, and what a wonderful place it could be if it were not for the likes of some mindless idiots.

The Lady concerned recently received what could be potentially devastating news, many, many have offered words of encouragement, including myself. I personally lost a Daughter to a brain tumor at the age of thirteen. So I feel I can empathise. Whilst I still feel that the news would have been given a more personal and prioritised call or letter from the consultant, had there been anything that rang immediate alarm bells.

But for this Lady to open her post to find messages from a obvious woman hater, and a religious sect on behalf of the chosen one. Please, were do these morons get what ever modicum of brain power they are cursed with from.

I have made my feeling known on the sights concerned, in no uncertain terms. I am also gratified to find that other bloggers feel the same way and have not been afraid to speak out also.

To the Lady and her family, hang in there, hang loose and tackle all adversities one at a time. I hope and pray that you will not be having to tackle many.



Keith

17 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

ooo I hope they don't go to my Mummy's site. I don't like her bein upset an that type ov moronic pon life wud reelly get to her.

She did hav a few comments a month ago, but these wer just swear words. So she deleetid them. An I had wun tellin me to lern to spell. So I went an told him, LEARN TO SPEEK BEAR ENGLISH! So there.

Onnistly, sum peepol. A wayste ov bandwidth.

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi B.T.

Glad you dropped in to my post. Don't you go worrying about silly people upsetting your mummy. Silly peoples words can't hurt anyone.

As for your spelling again don't worry your still young and in time you will get better and better, and as you say not everyone can speak bear english.

I'm English and I carn't speask English either.

We will talk again sometime

Keith.

Steve Patterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

Hi Keith!
I see our spammer followed you here too.... what a pain.
You would think folks would have more to do than to raze blogs and leave moronic comments everywhere!
Sheesh....
LOL, glad I got to visit, take care and see you soon!
Slainte~
Rachelle

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi Rachelle,

Glad you dropped by, yep the idiots get everywhere. But as I have always said, you need a brain to think and having thought understand the concequences of your actions. But of course they would need a brain to start with.

Your defence of Shrinky is to be commended, well done.

LOL

Keith.

Mary said...

I ignore him. Of course he never gets the huge hint. I just refuse to engage.

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi Mary,

I'm with you all the way, not worth the efforts of my two finger typing.

Well not unless he's offended a friend then I would blow my stack, but deep down inside,I know you are so right.

Best regards

As always,

Keith.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Ooooh! You make my toes curl up in smilies, you do! Thank you, my bonny lad - I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my corner.. there are SOOO many more good 'un's in here than bad, tho', aren't there? Just look at all the friends we have in here.. ((x))
You are a special lad, so you are, and I love you dearly, my friend.

Easybreathingfella said...

Ah chucks, you've gone and made me blush. I've come over all of a quiver.

On the serious side, of course there are always more good un's then bad in any walk of life. It's just the idiots that spoil the tranquility of the sane.

U.L.

Keith

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT!

Cheers to you Keith! Our knight in shining armor, you are. About time someone challenged god... er... that's who he thinks he is, the inconsiderate idiot.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Now look, see? Even our Chewy agrees with me! (Can't stop grinning.)

Easybreathingfella said...

Hi Chewy,

Thanks for dropping by,and also for your comment.

Shrinky is lucky to have so many good friends out there. So one inconsiderate prat, isn't going to be to upsetting to the point that she cannot handle it.

But if I may I'll try to Americanies an analogly.------ It's 4th quater with 2 out, last ball of the innings. And the pitcher sends up a curve ball, you sure as hell just dont need the pressure.

Keep swinging Chewy,

Very best regards,

Keith.

Ian said...

I asked Charlie to pray for you.

So we're all even.

Raymond said...

Hello my weebly wobbly little friend.

Would you like to be a part of our new religion?

Charley claims to have the severed head of jesus preserved in a glass jar of urine. To me it looks fake because the eyeballs are hanging out but it does have a crown of thorns floating in it.

Many blessings,

Akbar

Easybreathingfella said...

You belive what you want thats your right in a democratic world and i'll belive what I Like that fair isn't it.

You and your sect are Idiots.and that is my democratic right.

Now push off and dont come again you will be ignored.

Easybreathingfella said...

Ian,

Ask him not to bother, I was saved many years ago but thanks anyway.

Don't call again you will be ignored.

Steve Patterson said...

hey, i owe you an apology.

we'll leave you alone.